QikKids Client Documentation : What are the Rules to Print Registered Carer Receipts?
What are the Rules to Print Registered Carer Receipts?
When printing Registered Carer Receipts:
- The account must be at $0.00 for the required period
- A payment must have been made in the specified date range
- Roll type in the Admin screen must be set to REG
- The account must be set to Print Registered Carer Receipts (Under the General Tab)
- The other 2 options in the General tab are to be un-ticked
- Rolls must be fully marked Monday - Friday.
If you make a payment during the week and want to print it you cannot.
You must wait for the care of that week to finish.
For example: If a transaction occurred between Monday -Friday this week you cannot print this receipt until Monday the following week.