OverviewLogging into your My Family Lounge accountUnderstanding the calendarMarking a Permanent Day as Absent
Using the My Family Lounge app for Permanent Bookings
Cancelling a Permanent DayUsing the calendarUsing push notifications
The My Family Lounge app allows you to:
- Add Casual Days
- Mark a Permanent Day as Absent
- Cancel a Permanent Day (If this feature has been enabled for your Service)
If you are looking at making changes for your child's Enrolment details, Contact Details, Enrolment form, Permanent booking requests or accepting Offers you will need to log into the My Family lounge via a web browser.
For further details see: My Family Lounge - Logging onto your account
or use this link My Family Lounge.
- Enter your email address and password
- Press Sign In
- Select Sessions from the Menu
- Select one of your children's names
- If your child is currently booked into multiple rooms you will be asked to select the room
- You will now be viewing the calendar
The calendar view is the main view within the Casual App. Your child's booked days and the rooms available days are displayed here
The Legend view explains each colour displayed on the calendar
The Selections view allows you to continue to make selections for other children, services or rooms. Simply press the < and make a selection
- Select the permanent Booking day (blue) on the calendar
The below screen will then be displayed
- Check the details of the permanent booking and read the Terms and Conditions
- Press Mark Absent
The centre will receive a notification of this booking. No further communication is required
- A pop-up will display advising the Booking has been successfully marked as Absent
- Select OK
- The selected day will change from Permanent (blue) to Absent (orange)
NOTE: This option is only available if the Service has enabled the cancellation of permanent bookings. For further clarification please contact your Service directly.
This option is also only to remove a one off change to a permanent booking, if the booking is changing permanently a booking request will need to be created see: QK Enrol - How do parents create a waitlist application?
- Select your child's booked day (blue)
- Check the details of the day and read the T's & C's
- Select Cancel Session
The centre will receive a notification of this absence. No further communication is require
- A pop-up will display advising the day has been successfully cancelled
- Press OK
- The selected day will now be removed off your child's booking calendar.
Using push notificationsTo receive a 'notification' each time a roll becomes available for your child: Service Activation:
- Go to 'Settings>Services>edit
- Select 'casual bookings'
- Tick 'send notification to parents when a room becomes available' option to activate the Notification alert
Enabling Push Notifications on a mobile device:
- Families can download the MFL App on their mobile device
- To activate Push notification alerts select 'Settings'
- Turn on 'casual booking availability' to enable this feature
N.B. Push Notifications will only occur if the service chooses to enable this.