The QK Technologies team is delighted to announce a new version of QK Kiosk, in version 1.4.1
Kiosk screen redesigns
We have updated the Staff member Kiosk guide and the Parent (contact) signing child in/out screen to make navigating large list of child easier. Features include:
- Ability to order the list by first name or last name (and by school name on the bus list).
- Children on parents screen have their roll name attached, to enable easy identification of what roll they are being signed into.
- Children on Staff sign I/O screen have their account name attached, to enable easy identification of child with similar names.
- Children on the Bus screen have their school name attached, to enable easy identification of what school they are being signed into.
- Quick search bar at the bottom to enable staff to easy navigate to the group of children based on first letter.
- The slide bar now indicates where in the alphabet its currently at.
Account Details added to Child name in Staff sign In/Out View
The Account / Parents name has been added under the child name in the Staff Sign I/O view to assist with identifying child who share the same name.
School Details added to Child name in Bus sign In/Out View
The School name has been added under the child name in the Bus Sign I/O view to assist with identifying child who attend the same school.
Roll Names added to Child name in Parent sign In/Out View
The roll name the child is booked into has been added under the child name in the Parent Sign I/O view to assist with identifying child who is attending multiple rolls on one day.
Parents being displayed as staff
In some scenarios parents were being displayed as staff as they logged on to the Kiosk, this has been resolved.
Kiosk returns parent which have been deleted
The kiosk was return parent who had the necessary kiosk right but had been deleted in Qikkids. This no longer occurs.