Once a Parent has signed into their My family Lounge account they will be presented with their Dashboard. From here they can easily create additional Contacts, add Children, update child information and add a Waitlist request for your service/s. They can also make casual booking if the casual booking feature is enabled for the service.
1. Contacts - Contacts already entered into the Contacts tab within the family Qikkids account will display here. To advise the centre of further contacts the parent will press Add
Contact. PLEASE NOTE - The centre will not be informed of this addition until the parent submits their enrolment form. (See below)
2. Child - Children already entered into the Children tab within the family Qikkids account will display here. To place additional children onto the waitlist the parent will press Add Child
then proceed to create a new waitlist request.
3. Casual Bookings - If the centre has activated the Casual Booking Calendar the parent may add extra/casual days by clicking on Add Casual Booking. The dashboard will then
display the number of casual days the child has within the next 30 days. 'Booked casual days can be cancelled' - charges may apply if cancelled in a non refundable cancellation
period.(Casual bookings can also be made and cancelled via the My Family Lounge APP)
4. Offer - Any current offers you have sent the family will be displayed here. The parent will use this section to view and accept or decline the offer. If the family declines and changes
the offer this will put the request back on the waitlist screen again with the updated days requested.
5. Recurring Booking Request - For a new child added to the My Family Lounge account (ie: the child has never attended the centre) the parent will press New Request to place the
child on the waiting list
6. Existing Recurring Bookings - Children's bookings showing in the Bookings tab within Qikkids will display here. Parents wishing to change the current booking of their child will press Edit and create a waiting list for any placed bookings that are still current.