Recording your child as absent
My Family Lounge App - Recording your child as absent
Families can now record their child as absent for a permanent booked session via the My Family Lounge App
Simply download the My Family Lounge App, then log into your account and view the casual booking calendar.
Any days booked in BLUE
will be permanent booked days. To record an absence select the booked day and select 'Mark Absent'.Note:
Casual booked days may also be recorded as absent and deemed chargeable where the 'no refund' cancellation rule applies.
Understanding the Calendar menu
The calendar view is the main view within the Casual App. Your child's booked days and the rooms available days are displayed here.
view explains each colour displayed on the calendar
Marking your child as absent
- Click on your child's booked day (blue)
- Check the details of the day
- Press Mark Absent
- A pop-up will display advising the day has been successfully marked as absent
- Press OK
- The selected day will change from booked (blue) to absent (orange)
The centre will receive a notification of this absence and the child will be charged for the absent day. No further communication is required
- Once you have finished using the app click on the menu top right of screen
- Select Sign Out