Creating an IS attendance booking pattern
Once you have updated the CCSS Enrolment you are now able to set up the ISS booking pattern against the child.
The booking pattern can be created by selecting the Account name on the Account screen.
- Select the ISS/FSF tab
- Select New
The below screen will then display.
- Select the Child the IS booking pattern is for. Each child should have a separate IS Booking pattern created.
- Select the applicable Enrol ID for the IS booking pattern. The IS Case must be linked to this ID
- Select the applicable IS case ID that the booking pattern is to be claimed against (information is drawn from the chosen EnrolID).
- Select the Roll linked to the IS case.
- Begins - select the date the IS case commences that the booking pattern is to begin on (recommended that this be a Monday).
- Select the Payment Type of hrs to be claimed.
- Add the expected In and out times for the Educator for the week relating to this IS case.
- IS case details: displays all known details provided via the CCSS enrolment for the IS Case. If the child has a rotating pattern then the user can have a 2 week rotational roster otherwise this is not to be used.
- Select OK to save