How to manage your centre around COVID-19 - Roll screen
There are a few changes you will see on the roll screen:
- The total absent count for each child will be updated to allow for 62 absences
- The gap column will show as zero
- The Fee Info column will show Emergency Relief Credit
Absences: The standard absent count has been increased in line with the Government COVID-19 response. Absences will not be counted during the Early Childhood Education and Care Relief Package period commencing 6 April as session reports will not be submitted. There may be cases where a child exceeded 42 standard absences prior to 6 April and the increased absences will be used for these days.
What do these changes mean?
Gap column: QikKids will work in the background to automatically remove the gap fee from accounts once they are charged. The gap fee will be removed regardless of the fee type applied for any child that is on an After / Combined school care, Vacation care, Before school care or Long day care roll.
Fee Info column: Where the session ID and CCS% was previously displayed here it is being replaced with Emergency Relief Credit. There are no sessions being submitted so no session ID is linked, CCS% is not relevant during the Early Childhood Education and Care Relief Package period.
What else do I need to know?
- Sessions cannot be submitted, varied or substituted during the Early Childhood Education and Care Relief Package period, for this reason sessions should not be altered for reasons other than adding children to the roll, marking or charging.
- You should continue to add, mark and charge the rolls as normal each week. Kiosk will continue to work as normal with marking children.
- You will see that the gap fee is removed automatically once the rolls have been charged, you do not need to do anything extra to remove the gap.