QikKids Client Documentation : How do I clear my browser cache?
Mobile Safari (iPad/iPhone)
- Tap "Settings"
- Tap "Safari"
- Tap "Clear Cookies and Data"
- Click on: Settings > Tools > Clear Browsing Data
- Select "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" and "Cached images and files" (see below), then click "Clear browsing data"
- Click on: Settings (Gear icon below the close button) > Internet Options
- Click "Delete" under "Browsing history"
- Select "Temporary Internet Files" and "Cookies" (As Below) and then click "Delete"
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the "Firefox" button, go over to the "History" menu and select "Clear Recent History..."
- Set Time range to clear to Everything.
- Click on the arrow next to Details to expand the list of history items.
- Select Cookies and Cache and make sure that other items you want to keep are not selected.
- Click "Clear Now" to clear the cookies and close the "Clear Recent History" window.