How do I add Quick Marks to my Rolls screen?
Quick Marks are a function in the Rolls screen that allow you to quickly mark a child as Absent without having to open the attendance screen.
Quick Mark buttons can be created for each roll via the Rolls Screen.
Select the Rolls screen
- Highlight the roll name at the top of the roll screen
- Select the name of a child (this action won't mark the selected child)
- Select the Other button.
This will bring up the Marking screen.
- Select the Quick Mark button.
The Quick Mark Button Assignments screen will now display.
- Attendance -From the drop down menu select the fee eg: 10hr Absent
- Button Name - Add in the button name to be displayed on the Rolls screen eg. 10hr Absent
- Select OK to save the changes
This takes you back to the Marking screen.
- Select Cancel to close the screen.
This takes you back to the Roll screen and the Quick Marks are now available to use as required.
Select the child in the Roll and click on Absent Button or Additional Absent button as required.
Note: In Accordance with the CCSS regulations from the 14/1/19 Arrival and Departure Times will be mandatory before sessions can be submitted for processing.
For Kiosk Absences see: Kiosk Confirmation Controls (requesting a Kiosk Confirmation/Approval via QikKids)
For Manual Times see: Rolls screen - How do I manually add In and Out Times for CCSS?