OverviewCreating a quote for a new familyCreating a quote for an existing family
The CCSS Quotes screen allows you to create a Quote for a new or existing family including their CCSS entitlements to calculate their GAP.
Before using the Quoting Calculator you must have created at least one Fee and a Fee Schedule. See Adding and Editing Fees for more information.
Please be aware that the Quoting Calculator estimates the CCSS so the actual fees may vary slightly from the quote.
- CCSS Quotes - Selects the CCSS Quotes screen
- Centre - The centre to which the quote will be run for
- New - If you are preparing a quote for a family not already in your centre, press New and enter their name.
- Existing - If you are preparing a quote for a family already enrolled in your centre, press Existing and choose the family from the drop down list.
- Use CCSS information if available - If this box is ticked - existing families will have CCS % populate from their enrolments. If this box is unticked - CCS % for the existing family will need to be manually entered in
- CCSS Data/Manually Entered data - Will assist with viewing manual or CCSS information for the quote
- Clear All - Clears all populated fields
- CCS Percentage - Allows the CCS% to be added
- CCS hours intended for this service - Allows the entitled or capped subsidised hours to be added
- If the entitled %or hours are unknown use CCS Calculator - Allows manual CCSS information to be added eg. Income and Activity
- Household income - Allows the User to add the Household income to calculate the CCS % manually
- Hour of activity (work/study)per fortnight - Allows the User to add the activity hours for the quote
- Calculate Entitlement - Allows the manual income/hours to be used to calculate the estimated CCS% and entitled CCSS hours
- Child - Select the child for the quote
- School Age - Calculates the child is 6yrs of age or over to enforce the Maximum hourly rate of $10.29 per hour
- Roll - Select the Roll the quote will be based on
- Start Date - When creating a quote, QikKids will look up CCS rates, percentages and fee schedules based on the Quote date entered here
- Apply Different Days for week 2 - Allows a fortnightly calculation to be created
- Week 2 or Week 2 - Will display either Week 1 or 2 to allow a fortnightly calculation to be created
- Mon- Sun After selecting the Roll the child will be booked into, use the drop down to select the appropriate fee for the days they will be attending.
- Fee - Select the fee the child will be charged
- Time In - This will automatically populate for standard fee. If the quote is for an hourly fee, you will need to enter Time In
- Time Out - This will automatically populate for standard fee. If the quote is for an hourly fee, you will need to enter Timeout
- Add - Calculates the added data to provide the Quote
- Edit - Allows the created Quote to be edited
- Remove - Allows the created Quote to be removed
- Save - Saves the prepared Quote and it will be displayed in Generated Quotes
- Recalc - Recalculates the changes
- Child - Displays the details of the prepared quote including Days, Roll, CCSS, GAP
- Generated Quotes - Displays the created quotes that can be printed later
- Quote Run - Will print a quote for all active families using the fees, CCS estimates etc. relevant to the quote dates selected.
- Select All - Select all of the created quotes listed in the Generated Quotes area.
- Edit - Highlight a generated quote and click Edit to bring it up in the Quoting calculator area to make changes.
- Remove - Highlight the quotes you would like to delete from the Generated quotes area and click Remove.
- Letter - The format of the Quote letter - currently there is only one format for a quote- see format attached (last on this page)
- Print - Highlight the quote/s that you would like to Print out.
When a new family commences care you will be able to utilise the CCSS Quotes screen to provide them with a quote on their expected GAP at your Service. see: Creating a quote for a new family
This option allows you to create quote for an existing family who may be looking at changing days or entitlements. For further reading see: Creating a quote for an existing family