CCSS Care and Vacancies
OverviewCentre Setup - Age Ranges - Care ProvidedUser PermissionCCS ProfileOperating HoursFeesSubmitting VacanciesCCSS Operations - Multi Service Submitting Vacancies
This article will assist users with navigating CCSS Care and Vacancies and will allow services to update their operating hours, fees and submit vacancies each week.
You also have the ability to submit Vacancies for All Service or Single Services via CCS Operations. For Further assistance on this Vacancy submission type see: CCSS - Submitting Vacancies
To ensure your Service has been setup for Vacancy Submissions, there are 2 processes that need to be completed
- Age Ranges for each Roll
- Care Provided
To complete the setup processes:
- Select the Admin Screen
- Under Configure select Centres
- Highlight and Edit the Service name
To add in the Age Ranges for each Roll
- Under the Rolls section
- Select the Roll name
- Select Edit
Within the Roll Details screen:
- Min Age - Add in the Minimum age for the selected Roll
- Max Age - Add in the Maximum age for the selected Roll
- Select OK to save the changes
Repeat this process for all Rolls at the Service
This section allows you to select the appropriate Care provided profile for your service . This information will be submitted to CCSS along with your Vacancy data.
To complete the Care Provided options:
- Select Care Provided
The Care Provided screen will display
- Select one or more options under Basis
- Select one or more options under Session Period
- Select OK to save the changes
To enable a User permission to submit Vacancies to CCSS:
Select the Admin Screen
Under Configure select Users
Highlight and Edit the required Username
The below screen will then appear:
Select the option of Lodge CCMS/CCSS Vacancies
Select OK to save the changes
Access CCSS Care and Vacancies via CCMS / CCSS, if the option to access this is greyed out please check the permissions to ensure Lodge CCMS/CCSS Vacancies is ticked.
- Enter all of the details in that are applicable for the service in the contact fields and select Save.
NOTE: While all of these fields are not mandatory to enter information, entering details here will provide contact details for anyone finding the service on the Child Care Finder website.
- Once Save is clicked the option to Add/Edit Operating Hours, Fees and Vacancies will be available.
If the Care and Vacancies - CCS Profile information hasn't been saved the Service will receive an error when submitting Vacancies the below error will appear
- Select Operating Hours and the option to add the service operational hours will be available. The Date of Effect must be the current date or a date in the future, it cannot be backdated. OSHC services with ASC, BSC and VAC rolls will have three different tabs for each roll, different hours will be able to be entered for each.
- When all times are entered for the days that are operational click Save then Close.
- Select Submit Now to send this information to Child Care Finder.
Click on Fees and the option to add the service fees will be available. Click on New and the following box will appear:
- The Date of Effect must be the current date or a date in the future, it cannot be backdated. Starting from left to right, complete all of the required fields for Age Groups, the Period, the Fee and tick any inclusions. A new entry can be completed if there are different fees and inclusions for each age range.
NOTE: This feature is not designed to display all fees for all rolls at the service. It is to be used to display the main fee for each age range for display on Child Care Finder.
- When all service fees are entered for each age range select Close.
- Click Submit Now to send this information to Child Care Finder.
- Click on Vacancies and the option to Calculate Vacancies for the week will be available. This task should be completed on Friday for the following week.
- Click Calculate Vacancies for the week and the vacancies will be populated automatically, there is no option from this screen to change the fields to Y or N. You can change the total spaces on the roll screen to change the vacancies indicator if required.
- Click Save and then Close.
- Then click Submit Now to submit the vacancies.
If the start date is greater than 7 days the below error will appear:
The User is able to submit the Vacancies to CCSS at the same time as the normal CCSS submission process via CCSS Operations.
This option allows Users to submit Vacancies for one or all services weekly at the same time.
- Select CCMS/CCSS on the top toolbar
- Select CCSS Operations
- Selecting Auto-Submit Vacancies